The Hare Room is located in the Main House, and features a king sized bed. The Hare Room is named after Cliff Hare, whose granddaughter Fran Sugg Verma created the Crenshaw Guest House in the early 1980′s. Cliff Hare was a member of the first Auburn football team in 1892, and devoted his entire career to the Auburn community which included an extended stint as the Dean of Chemistry, and a long term role as a Board Member of the Auburn Bank. Dean Hare and George Petrie were early architects of bringing serious sports to both the university and community.
|Rate Occupancy||2 people - $125|
|Max Occupancy||2 people|